These are a few of my favourite things....

I have a bookshelf filled with the cutest stuff.  This is one of my favs, it's a little pink tea set.  I just think it is so cute.

This "June" teacup and saucer set I was given when I was a little girl.  The flower for June is roses which is lucky 'cause it's my favourite flower! 

In the back corner you can see a plate I bought at Buckingham Palace.  It is only open to the public several months of the year and you have to order tickets early.  We have the most amazing friend who organised it all and were extremely blessed to have the opportunity to go through the very impressive royal palace.  The little gold box in front is also from the palace.

This adorable bear is from the world famous department store Harrods. If you are ever in London, it is well worth the trip to Knightsbridge to see this impressive store.  I couldn't afford pretty much anything there, but it is worth a look. 

If I ever get the motivation, I might do some posts with some travel pictures and stories!!!
This gorgeous little teapot was another gift. I really love the different shape of this one - and of course the rose pattern.

These are decorative teaspoons. I got them for Christmas a couple of years ago. I still haven't taken them out of the packet, 'cause the box is so darn cute.



Last night I went out to dinner with my sister and two other lovely girls.  It was a really enjoyable night.  I hope you are having a great weekend too!!

Comments