A beautiful baby boy!

Well the little man arrived!  He arrived a couple of hours before Australia Day - what a wonderful blessing you are little Ethan.

I am a very proud aunty.  I haven't had a chance to take too many photos yet, but I did email these ones today to, well just about everyone I could think of!  Anyway, I am here at Amy's house looking after her while Daddy is spending some quality time with his baby boy and very clever wife.  It's the first time I have ever done a blog post from anywhere other than my computer!  I realised that although I have my camera with me, I don't have any way to get the other photos off of it.  So the ones in the email will have to do for now.

Last night I finished and framed the little birth sampler x-stitch I did for Ethan.  It, like Amy's birth sampler, was hanging up in the hospital room on day two!  I have the photos on my camera but... yep, can't get them off yet.  Anyway, I'll have to try and get some better shots 'cause I couldn't use the flash, and there wasn't much light.

To top it all off, I now have 2 weeks off work!!!  I don't have to go back until 14 Feb!  I am so looking forward to some time off and lots of cuddles.

I'm currently in delirious bliss!

I forgot how teeny tiny newborns are - even the 8lb 10oz variety!

Love that little smile.... look at the size of his hands!!!

Comments