I won a prize!!

I've had a subscription for Handmade magazine on and off for many years now.  There aren't usually that many competitions in them, but there was one for some [make it], products and as I am a known cross stitch addict, I couldn't help but send in an entry.  I think I had to write something in 25 words or less and mail it in.  So for the cost of a 60c stamp I won all of the above!

Of course, I have a zillion projects going at this point in time so it might be a while before I get a chance to do any of this stuff and I don't know if I've ever mentioned this, but I feel like work really gets in the way of my craft life!!!  But I guess I put up with it, 'cause if I didn't have a job, I would have no money to support my habits!

This weekend is not only Easter but also ANZAC day.  Both events are special to me as we remember the sacrifice others have made for us.  Thank you Jesus and thank you to the men and women who have fought for our freedom.

Comments