- They are two people who genuinely seem to love each other and want to be together
- I find it refreshing for me to have half the news filled with a "good news" story instead of the usual doom, gloom and sometimes down right disturbing stories
- I've always been a bit of a monarchist
- Perhaps I am turning into a romantic?!? and
- I'm looking forward to a lovely night of fun, food and giggles with my girls
The top flowers are actually my sisters bridal bouquet and the one at the back is the one I had. They were beautiful dusky pink and yellow roses. I think they dried really well.
lisianthus. The lisi's didn't dry so well, but I still think the bouquet is gorgeous dried. Roses just dry so well.
If you do choose to watch the wedding, I hope you enjoy!