Mia's library bag


What you do for one you have to do for another.  I don't know how many times I have heard my parents say this.  Anyway, it's been some time since I made Amy and Ethan's library bags.  I am not doing that well financially this year so when my sister asked if I could make Mia a library bag I was thrilled!

My aunty machine embroidered her name onto some calico in a very cool and funky font.  I found some beautiful bright paisley fabric (I am so in love with paisley) which I thought would be lovely for our beautiful bright baby girl.

The bag is slightly bigger (or longer) than the other two but I think it will be just perfect.

I'm not sure if I will get a chance to do another post before Christmas or the end of year so I wish everyone a lovely Christmas.  I hope to have lots of nice things to post about in 2014.


Comments