Another baby sampler for a special little girl



Hello! It's been a while. Nearly 2 and a half years actually! I have been a little busy being a mumma to the most delightful little girl called Zara Kathryn Grace.  I never would have believed how much work it would be to be a mum - I mean I had spent a lot of time with my nieces and nephews. But the difference when you have your own is the 24/7 aspect - no down time. Okay, you get a bit of downtime, but it gets spent doing chores... or else trying to get rest to keep up with an active baby/toddler!

I designed the above sampler for her. It's funny, I wanted to get it framed quickly and thought I'd get a chance to go back and get the kinks out of it... so far it hasn't happened!

It was an Easter design from one of the cross stitch books I used to get. I changed it it up a bit so that there would be room to put her name and birth details. I think it's pretty cute.


Things are starting to get slightly easier (that is on the nights she goes to bed well). So I am hoping that I'll be able to start doing more regular posts. 

I haven't been able to do much in the way of cross stitching in the last 30 months, but I have been using my silhouette and I've also been doing some other crafty things, so I'm going to aim to post at least one thing a month.  Let's see how I go!





Comments