Playschool birthday party

Around the time Zara turned one, she was OBSESSED with Playschool. If I needed her to be distracted for a moment, I knew Playschool would do that, plus it's just the most fabulous Australian show.



I decided to have a go at making the clock. One of her favourite books had the above clock for Hickory Dickory Dock. I spent about two weeks slowly making the background out of paper. Then I just made a round cake, iced it yellow and put the numbers on. I always say this, but it looked better in real life.


 Some little Humpty Dumpty biscuits made out of arrowroot biscuits,


The ABC webside actually had these straw holders as print outs for parties. Too cute not to use I thought!


The beautiful birthday girl. My friend sent her that gorgeous red dress.  We played some games with one of her playgroup friends and her doting cousins.


It was a lovely day and lots of fun.




Comments