Emma Wiggle birthday party

 If you have a toddler in your life and haven't heard of The Wiggles, I'd be very surprised. I was actually too old for The Wiggles when I was a kid. They'd had a few 'cast' changes before Zara was born, but Emma Wiggle - the yellow female Wiggle - definitely seems to resonate with my little girl.

So by Birthday number 2, it HAD to be an Emma Wiggle party!!




I have a silhouette machine, so I dug it out and it got a workout for this party. I bought yellow cups, and cut out black Emma bows...


I didn't really have much time to do much in relation to the cake, so I just bought a rainbow layer cake from Coles and made it look a bit Emma-ish.


I had a great time with the party favours. I cut out names for each of the kids going to the party and added the 'Emma bow' to their name... the only boy (Ethan) got the bow not on an angle, which stuck to the theme but actually looked like a very cute bowtie.


My Aunty sent me the pattern for these awesome bows which I made on my embroidery machine then stuck to headbands. Ethan got one that was glued to the middle so he could wear as a bowtie, but really I knew it wouldn't last long.


The emboridery machine also came out for these cute facewashers.


And I bought some textas and labelled these cute pencil cases which went with the notepads.


I wanted to do "pin the tail on the donkey", but decided to switch it out for "pin the bow on Emma" game. Unfortunately I couldn't find a big picture of Emma, so I ended up drawing one! (sorry Emma).

Zara had a little friend over, and showed off her Emma dolls.


And of course the cousins came and pass the parcel was played.


All in all it was another fab party.





Comments