Retirement gifts

Last year one of my very long time close friends at work finished up. She'd started a year or so before me, but we'd worked together in several different roles over a very long time. It was sad to see her go, but I'm very happy that (after an initial hiccup), she's been enjoying her well deserved retirement.

I wanted to get her something to remember work and me.  My first thought was celebration drinks, so I got the wine glass made with her initial and the dates she worked there.

Then I thought the personalised keepsake box was nice. It could be used for jewellery or pretty much anything... whether it be mementos from work, or other special items.

Lastly, I made a mug that had a cute retirement phrase.... "Retired... Not my problem anymore."  I can't wait for that phrase to ring true for me!!









Comments