Cute gift for a third child


My monthly blogging streak seems to have been covid-ruined. Not that there hasn't been more time at the house... gee, I've definitely spent more time in front of my computer, but it's pretty much all been for work or for bill paying rather than for pleasure. Anyway, I'm going to try and get back on the blogging horse. Giddy up!

One of our work mates was due to have her baby in early 2020.  All three of her little ones have been born while she's worked in our team now, so we wanted to give them a slightly fun gift that the whole family could enjoy.

So I got out the silhouette and cut the Big Fry, Small Fry and Lil Nugget decals. They turned out super cute on very dark blue t-shirts.  Actually, one of the hardest things was to find the tshirts in the right sizing to go with an infant size.


As a bit of extra fun, I made a 'tie breaker' bib - as she already had one of each gender.


Got a photo this week of the three little sweeties.... the tie breaker was a little girl.


Hope everyone is safe and happy.



Comments