Nursery rhyme quilt


It's now been over 4 years since this sweet baby was born and this quilt given to her as a gift. I'm not sure how those years have flown past so quickly. It doesn't seem that long ago she was born.

My clever aunty made this one. She is a machine embroidery pro and has a collection of designs that would rival anyone! Each and every one of these squares (except the middle) is a line embroidery of a nursery rhyme.

I love the colours and think it just came together so beautifully.

Not only is it practical, but because my baby girl loves rhymes, poems and singing, we can point to squares and sing or recite the rhyme. It's almost like it's grown with her.

My sweet Zara checking out her quilt when she was just an itty-bitty bubba
Hope all is going well for you!



Comments