Teacher gifts

A few years ago I made these cute pots for the educators at Zara's childcare centre.  I am not sure where I saw the layout of the text, but it's one of my favourites with all the cute swirls and things. It did need a bit of cleaning up before I could cut it out, but it looked go good, I've made it 6 times!

It's weird to admit this, but I didn't used to use the transfer tape to transfer vinyl. Once I found out about it, it was revolutionary. Instead of looking like a preschooler had transferred the design, it transferred perfectly placed.  I would say, if you want to try your hand at cutting adhesive vinyl - transfer tape is a MUST.
Transferring the vinyl onto the transfer tape


Vinyl on the transfer tape, ready to be placed perfectly on the pot.

The finished product with succulent successfully propagated. I LOVE succulents for their ease of propagation and the fact they are so hardy and don't need a lot of water. As such, they go quite well in a very basic pot like this.

Anyway, just thought I'd share a teacher gift idea as it's now getting close to Christmas.





Comments