Girls reversible skirt and bows


I hope you had a nice Remembrance Day 2021.

I am always looking at Pinterest, and when I saw a tutorial for a 30 minute reversible skirt, I couldn't resist. Next time we were at spotlight, Z found some fabric she liked and I bought it. Then I worked out if I cut the fabric into thirds, I should be able to make 3 reversible skirts.

So I made 3 and gave 2 of them away to Z's little friends for their birthdays. I have to admit, if I were to do it over again, I would have either bought more fabric, or not tried to get so many out of the fabric. The skirts were not particularly 'full'. 

That being said, I made these when they all turned 4 and now they are 5 and Z actually wears hers more now than she did last year.

As stingy as I was about stretching the fabric, there was a bit left over of the patterned fabric - enough to make a few bows.

My cute little darling modelling her skirt!

I can't believe it's already November!!!! Christmas is going to be here before we know it!



Comments