I love my family!!

One of my cousins bought me this frame a couple of years ago.  I think she might have gotten it from the Kingston Markets.  I wasn't sure how to fill it, but then after my sister's wedding, I had a stack of current photos of the family so I made a bit of a collage.  I couldn't leave off my dear old Pop who sadly passed away in '99.

Since I filled this frame, there's been five babies born to people who are in it and there are two more on the way.  I'll have to get my act together and add all the new additions.

In other news, the most amazing thing happened to me this week.  I was one of the lucky people to get tickets to Oprah's Australian show. I am so excited - things like this just don't happen to me.

Hope you're having a great week... don't forget to love your family!

Comments