Tea party?!

I know, it's been a while. I actually have tried a couple of times to put up a new post, but for some reason it just hasn't been working for me.  To my relief today everything seems back to normal.

I bought these Maxwell & Williams tea cups and plates a couple of months ago (actually quite soon after my Aunty's 60th Birthday).  She received the red cup and saucer from a friend and I completely fell in love with it.  Then I was wandering through David Jones just a week or so after and saw them.  When I saw the different colours I couldn't decide which one I wanted, so I got one of each!  The bonus was that I got 30% off because they were having a deal, and so I got the four sets for $70!  I think that's pretty darn good.

I think each of the colours are gorgeous, but my two fav's are the red and teal.  But then, the navy and light pink are really nice too.



The sets packed up in their boxes.  I have had tea with friends a couple of times, but unfortunately I don't have a lot of space to put them on display.  The boxes are so nice, I figure it's worth keeping them for storage.
The weather has certainly turned cold here in Canberra (although, just listening to the news, it seems to be pretty cold everywhere).  It's not so bad though unless you have to go out at night in it. Brrrr.

Comments

  1. I broke my pink one today... So sad..If u ever think of selling them.. let me know .. thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment