More painted plates

Wayyyyy back in 2001 I used to go to painting classes with some of the girls from work.  It was a lot of fun. Probably my most famous plate was the lemon one I shared here on October 23, 2010!!!  Well I've been digging around in my old photos and came up with a couple more.  I think I still have these pieces somewhere, although they are a bit battered and chipped now.

I also gave a heap of stuff away.  It was probably a couple of years before I got my first digital camera, so these are old school.  And before digital, I didn't really think about taking a photo of everything.  I guess I still don't, but there is a way better chance these days.


Anyway, the pottery painting classes were heaps of fun. It's a shame the place isn't there anymore because I would definately think about going to a few classes again - especially if I could round up some friends to come along!

Comments