Caramel Popcorn


Last year they asked everyone to make something to be sold at the cake stall at the church carols event.  I love making cakes, but I decided to try something different... Caramel Popcorn!

I searched long and hard for a recipe that had good rating but wasn't hugely difficult. Possibly because of my searches, caramel popcorn still comes up for me when I pop onto Pinterest or start typing CAR into Google. 😂

Unfortunately I don't know the link to the recipe anymore. To dress them up, I bought some red and white striped party bags from the cheap shop and then made those labels and printed them onto large stickers (because of course everything sold on a cake store needs to have a label of ingredients).

I was hoping to buy a bag for myself, but they all sold so fast, I didn't get to!



Just under two months now until Christmas!!



Comments