Personalised drink bottle gifts

When you see the drink bottles to follow below, you are going to think all I do is make drink bottle gifts. The truth is, these have been made over the last few years. Some of them I was asked to make for friends to give as gifts, others were for teacher gifts - dance teacher, swim teacher, soccer coach etc. 

Aside from the fact you are dealing with a curved surface - and that means I don't always manage to get them straight. Drink bottles are generally easy and I think one of the most fun and practical gifts you can give someone. One of the below recipients told me she drinks more water now because she loves her drink bottle so much. More water is definitely a good thing. 

Hope some of these give you some drink bottle gift inspiration!












Comments