60th birthday gifts for a lady golfer


My mum's very good friend turned 60 last year. We wanted to do something nice for her, but as is the case with many people of around that age (who am I kidding it is probably true of most ages these days) - they usually have everything they want and Mum's friend has particularly beautiful stuff. 

She's really enjoys playing golf though, so we started thinking maybe we could make her some things she could take with her to the golf course. 

The first thing I did was created a logo for her. I noticed a lot of golf logos have the wreaths, so I found a nice clear one and put her initials in the middle.  Once I had the logo, we went and bought some golf gifts.

We wanted them to be the same colour so that they would look classy with her golf bag, so unfortunately the colour scheme ended up being all black.

But once it was done, we were pretty happy with how everything looked. I think the black and grey/white turned out really nice.


A water bottle is a must for the golf course!


I did my research and found out that a golf towel is really important. It has to have one of those little clips on it too so that it can hang off the golf bag.


One of the most surprising things I found was that you can use iron on or heat transfer vinyl on umbrellas! Yes, I know, I thought it would melt the umbrella.  The umbrella we bought came with a nice carry pouch, so because the heat transfer vinyl did so well on the actual umbrella, I made a small logo to put on the umbrella cover too.


To say the birthday girl was chuffed is an understatement. She loved her personalised golf gear. I haven't heard if it's helped improve her game, but I'm pretty sure she'd be one of the most stylish golfers on the green!

Hope you're having a good week.


Comments