Personalised apron cooking set

Last year Zara had the exciting experience of her first (non family) birthday party. Her little friend from daycare Sophie was turning 3 and she had a cupcake themed party.

I wasn't sure what to get her, but when I saw this little cooking set online I thought it might be a cute gift for a girl who enjoys cooking. I also thought I could add a personalised touch by adding her name with Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV).

I thought it turned out great. I was worried that the white HTV may not look any good on the polka dot, however because it was a bright pink, no other colours (I had) really looked as good as the white.  Once it was all made though, I think it looked pretty awesome.




Unfortunately the gift kinda backfired.  I should have known a little girl who wanted a cupcake cooking party would have a full kitchen and already have an apron. The first thing I saw when we walked into her house were gorgeous aprons and beautiful play kitchens.

I guess with all gifts - it's the thought that counts!


Comments