Personalised gifts for fitness friend


Hello! Hope you're keeping well. Today I thought I'd share some more Silhouette creations - this time it was some gifts I made a dear friend for a special birthday. 

She's been an amazing friend to me for many years. We've done lots of travelling together and until Zara (and more recently covid) we used to catch up together at the very least once a month.


She is super smart - she has like 4 degrees but I love how she legal and economic smarts to help her with her social and fitness work.

She has a personal training business so I secretly stole her design and replicated it a zillion times to label just about every type of fitness thing I could find that had space for her design.


Tops, towels, drink bottles, hats, yoga mat, and a bag to put all the gear in!








All in all, I think they all turned out pretty good and the best thing was she was chuffed. 

Stay safe!



Comments