Dream, dream, dream...

 Again, I have the dilemma of whether to use the flash or not.  I'm not sure which one is best?
I bought this 'Dream' chip board thing years ago, but never got around to doing anything with it.  After I made the Ethan letters, I found it and thought, I should have a go at decorating it.

I bought some brown paint and painted the sides and back, I then covered the front of the letters with pretty scrap book paper and painted a couple of layers of Mod Podge.  Finally tied it up with cute little ribbon bows.

Because I used scrap paper with texture and glitter, I didn't really bother putting any other embelishments on it. I think it looks quite nice.

It's now found a place on my favourite shelf, just in front of the Royal Albert box my teapot came in, and surrounded by the bouquets from when I've been a bridesmaid. :)
Looking forward to another great weekend of catching up with my wonderful friends.


Comments